About Gluster and Amazon Web Services Partnership
Using Amazon Web Services with Gluster Virtual Storage Appliances, an e-commerce web site can weather unforeseen demand with ease and with the performance necessary to assure order fulfillment; a pharmaceutical company can “rent” computing power to execute large-scale simulations and can be confident that high performance compute, network and storage resources are at their fingertips; a media company can rapidly and reliably serve unlimited videos, music, and more; and an enterprise can deploy bandwidth-consuming services and training to its mobile workforce in real-time.
[intlink id=”2135″ type=”page”]Gluster Virtual Appliances for Amazon Web Services[/intlink] deliver superior benefits for IT organizations and developers alike, including:
- Reduced Costs. Pay only for what you use, as you use it, with no up-front commitments. As the Amazon Web Services cloud grows, operations, management and hardware costs shrink, and you save.
- High Availability. Gluster Virtual Storage Appliances are the only way to assure high availability for storage within the Amazon Web Services environment.
- Reliability. Utilize a battle-tested, web-scale infrastructure that handles whatever you throw at it. The Amazon Web Services cloud is distributed, secure and resilient, giving you reliability and massive scale. Gluster Virtual Storage Appliances provide you the I/O performance and the high availability necessary for today’s unpredictable world events.
- Flexibility. Build any application you want using any platform or any programming model. You control the resources you consume and fit them into your application as you see fit.
- Scalable IT Infrastructure. Don’t start from scratch. Amazon Web Services and Gluster give you a number of services you can incorporate into your applications, including various options for storage planning, and performance tuning.
[intlink id=”2135″ type=”page”]Learn more about Gluster Virtual Storage Appliances for Amazon Web Services[/intlink]
About Amazon Web Services
Since early 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) has provided companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. With AWS you can requisition compute power, storage, and other services–gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. With AWS you have the flexibility to choose whichever development platform or programming model makes the most sense for the problems you’re trying to solve. You pay only for what you use, with no up-front expenses or long-term commitments.