Come and get ’em! GlusterFS 3.2.1 has just been released – it’s a maintenance release with performance enhancements and bug fixes. Packages are available for RHEL, Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian, CentOS and source tarball. Visit our download page at gluster.org/download
Here is a rundown of issues fixed in this release:
- Bug 2294: Fixed the issue occurred during creating and sharing of volumes with both RDMA and
TCP/IP transport type.
- Bug 2522: Fixed the issue of invalid argument while removing a file. This was caused by gfid mismatch, which happens during distribute rename.
- Bug 2553: Fixed the issue occurred during NFS file creation with Mac client.
- Bug 2904: Fixed the issues occurred during upgrading from 3.1.x version to 3.2.x.
- Bug 2949: Fixed the issue of glusterfs hanging when self-heal command is issued on two glusterfs clients.
- Bug 2941: Fixed the issue of glusterd breaking down when starting hundreds of volumes.
- Bug 2870: Fixed the issue of inconsistent xattr values when creating bricks.
- Bug 2994: Fixed the issue of glusterfs hanging when untar and rm commands are run in parallel.
Release notes are available here.